ST. PAUL CHAPTER
Chapter Members Click Here:
Citrix Sharefile allows users to access valuable documents put out by the St. Paul Chapter NECA. Only current Sharefile users have access to the material in these folders. If you would like to be granted access as a user please contact the St. Paul Chapter office to have an account created.
The St. Paul Chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) would like to thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our chapter.
As a NECA Chapter we focus on our National Vision of “empowering lives and communities.” As a signatory contractor, the St. Paul Chapter is your representative in matters related to the Collective Bargaining Agreement in Local Union 110. By becoming a member, you will also benefit from these additional NECA services.
· Through construction leadership our training programs produce a skilled workforce focused on safely improving the industries productivity.
· Members enjoy industry focused events that provide tremendous educational and networking opportunities, including the annual NECA Convention.
· St. Paul NECA negotiates the most competitive terms to provide value to our contractors and improve their market position.
· The St. Paul Chapter advocates at the National and Local levels of Legislation to provide our members representation towards their best interests.
· The St. Paul Chapter serves on key committees with our industry leaders.
Taking advantage of the member benefits is the best thing you can do for your company. As and innovative leader in the electrical industry NECA’s professionalism will drive success. Your participation is important to us! We hope that our valued NECA services inspire your company to become a NECA member.
To become a member please contact the St. Paul Chapter NECA.
Executive Director: Luke Kuhl
Work: (651) 224-3377
5882 Blackshire Path, Suite 100
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076